- Pompom maker (available in the knitting section at the craft store--I bought two so both boys could work at the same time)
- 12" wreath form
- 2 spools grosgrain ribbon
- 1 skein multi-colored yarn
- 2 sheets wool felt
- hot glue gun
- leaves from your yard and/or leaf template
- If you need a ribbon to hang your wreath, attach it to the wreath form now. Use the grosgrain ribbon to wrap your entire wreath form. We used a few different colors of ribbon. Secure the end with a dab of hot glue.
- Create your pompoms. We made seven large pompoms. This is great for developing those fine motor skills, too!
- Using the hot glue gun, attach the pompoms and leaves in groups around the wreath.
|I loved making pompoms as a |
kid. We are thinking up all sorts
of uses for our new tool!