July 7, 2011

sugar & spice

I have long wanted to do a very simple playdress for very little girls.  My friend Lily at Beatrice & the Bird designs glamorous dresses for grownups that feel like playdresses when you wear them, so I wanted the same idea of a super comfy dress that can be worn in any situation.  Something that would be easy to get on and off (for mom and dad) and durable enough for heavy duty play, something to be worn on its own or over tights and a long-sleeved onesie.  I also wanted to make it truly reversible to maximize use and also for those moments where your precious little one has just smeared jam all over her dress and you are about to walk into a nice party.  After quite a bit of experimenting, I have come up with a design that fits the bill.  With the help of a small (and I do mean small in this case) army of fit models, I'm ready to release the Reversible Everyday Jumper in sizes 6 mos, 12 mos, 18 mos, and 2T.  I will be bringing them to the Ballston Arts & Crafts Market this Saturday, and I am so excited to hear the customer response.

No comments:

Post a Comment